SUNDAY STORIES; 006.




001. It has been a busy weekend! On Friday night I had friends over because of a party that we were meant to go to but ended up not going to. We had a laugh and watched films and took random pictures all night and they went home around 11 and I crashed out when I got into bed. Last night I went to my friends house (empty, lol) and we just sat and spoke and danced all night, and quite a few people were drinking.

002. Because I am going to Paris in 3 weeks (!!!!!!!) I have been internet lusting for clothes that I'd love to take. I've also been looking out for boots for school due to the fact it's getting quite chilly now (yey, autumn!) and I came across these boots from River Island which are mega cute but they are navy and my school is pretty strict on what we wear.

003. I've been on the look out for mustard coloured trousers like Sarah's in her Look on LookBook but I've had no sucess sadly so if you have any ideas, I'd love to see them! I've also been looking for cute stripey jumpers and a beret for Paris!!!

004. Next Saturday it is my friends birthday and she may be having a party in her house so I'll need to be on the hunt for a present (and outfit) for her and me!



No comments:

Post a Comment