
001. Hectic week, so much has been going on and I haven't had a spare minute to sit and just relax. This week I have had less homework than usual but it ended up I got gave a lot on Friday due in tomorrow so Today has been spent in my room in my jamies trying to finish it all. Best feeling ever is ticking off all your hoework as "done" which is fab.
002. Literally all of my Facebook wall is being spammed with the upcoming "hurricane" due to the fact we live in the central belt of Scotland. From 12am tonight to 12am tomorrow there are meant to be 80mph winds with torrential rain and a high chance of storms. This is fab news when you need to walk to and from school. My dad's response when I said I'm walking home "Watch yourself and mabye put some weights in your shoes to keep you grounded". Love you too daddy.
003. I'd just like to take a minute to remember all those lives lost in the 9/11 attacks 10 years ago. I know I didn't know anyone who was killed and, to be fair, I can only remember parts of that day as I was 6. Watching all the things on TV and hearing peoples stories touches me so much, I cant help but well up at the sight of the towers falling or of the plane hitting the Pentagon. It's a horrible, horrible thing and I have great respect for all of the emergency services and everyone who helped on that horrendus day.
004. Honestly running out of things to talk about, with everything happening so quickly I've barely had time to think about what I've been doing. All I need now is a cup of tea, my bed and shed loads of CSI. I hope you've all had great weeks and don't get too bad weather from the "hurricane"!
No comments:
Post a Comment