Today I was woken up at 7.30am by my lovely mother telling me that she wanted me to go to Asda with her so I enventually dragged myself from my rather cosy bed (and fantastic dream) and got ready (jeans, white tank top, zipper - nothing special). Arriving back home (with loads more food and about 6 pairs of tights) I went back to my bed, turned on CBBC and almost fell asleep once again. After countless episodes of Horrible Histories, Hole In The Wall's and Total Wipeouts I had found a wonderful Jack Wills jumper in the sale which I just need to perswade my mum to buy me (it's only £29 and it is getting chilly here in Scotland, it's almost September!!!). Long after I went back to bed my mum came to find me telling me to get ready because we were getting dinner and I had to go with her to the chinese. Munching down chicken and onion whilst watching Total Wipeout my friend texted me asking if I wanted to go out so yet again I was out walking through the sandy to get everyone.
Whilst out we went to Noodles and Rice where we were talking to the delivery man (who had left his ciggarette in a toy which was ah-maz-ing!!!) and he brought out another one from his car and gave us it as a present as we found them so amusing! Yet again our night was filled with walking to McDonalds and the benches and Tesco. On my way home however I did see a hedgehog stuck in a fence but I couldn't help it as I was going to be late home and I thought it would have hurt me with it's spikes, sadly.
Today I also made a Twitter and a Bloglovin' which would be lovely if you followed!
Oh that sounds like such a exciting day! I hate to get up early, I almost always go back and take a nap later in the day.
ReplyDelete