BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NO BODY ELSE



Yes I have to admit, I am a One Direction fan and yes I did get up to hear their single and yes I did scream everytime Louis came on my screen (he's single now, it's allowed!!!). Oh how I've missed them, and they will be performing on the X-Factor this year, eek!

The past 2 days I have been busy by going into Town then to the Fort shopping so I could spend some £££ along with my friend who got quite a bit of money for her exam results! I got a full outfit from the Zara sale (which included a pair of blue chinos and a vest top type thing) and BarryM nailpolish in indigo! Yesterday I was in Schuch looking at the slim converse as I really wanted a pair of navy ones but sadly they didn't have my size so I had to let that dream go (boo) but my mum said she'll take me in another day so I can buy them! I would have taken a picture with all my purchases but my camera is being very mean and not letting me connect to my laptop so I'll need to figure out what is going on with that! Today I'm going out for my lunch with my mum and brother because they are going to the football tonight so my mum won't have time to make dinner! The weather is quite crappy today so I'm not too sure if I will go out today/tonight but hey ho, l.i.f.e.g.o.e.s.o.n!



No comments:

Post a Comment